8 More Questions
- Why can a pizza get to your place faster than an ambulance?
- Why are there handicap parking places in front of a roller skating rink?
- Why do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the rear of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes in the front?
- Why do banks leave both doors open for entry and yet chain the pens to the counters?
- Why do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars on the driveways and put our useless junk in the garage?
- Why do we have answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we don’t miss a call from someone we didn’t want to talk to in the first place?
- Why do we buy hotdogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight?
- Why do we have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering?
The word Politics to describes the process so
well: “Poli” in Latin means ‘many’, and ‘tics’ meaning ‘bloodsucking